Penney Peirce: The Offical Bio
Peirce is a respected and gifted visionary and clairvoyant empath with deep
psychological understanding and business sense.
She is an early pioneer in the intuition development movement and consistently writes leading edge books that open the way to new pathways of consciousness and personal and societal transformation. She is known for her common-sense approach to spirituality and the development of expanded human capacities.
A popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer, Penney specializes
in intuition and sensitivity development, "skillful perception,"
personal energy and frequency training, dreamwork, accessing the imaginal realm, and future trends.
She travels widely, working throughout the US, Europe, Japan, South Africa, and South America as an advisor to business executives, scientists, psychologists,
celebrities, other consultants and trainers, and those on a spiritual path. Since 1977, she has
counseled hundreds of thousands worldwide about life and business
direction, and the fulfillment of destiny.
Penney has worked with organizations like the Center for Applied Intuition, The Institute for the Study of Conscious
Evolution, and The Intuition Network. She's been on the faculty of The Kaiser Institute's Intuition Fellowship program (training hospital CEOs, health care
consultants, and philanthropists in the development of visionary skills) and has worked with Knowledge Harvesting and The Arlington Institute. She has teamed with shamans, led spiritual tours to
Mt. Fuji, Peru, Egypt, and the American Southwest, and been a TV talkshow
host. She has spoken and taught at colleges and conferences internationally,
and appeared on radio and television interview shows internationally.
Penney emphasizes the practical aspects of consciousness development and transformation, helping people apply “direct knowing” and new, spherical-holographic perception to increase natural efficiency and their enjoyment/participation in life. Her work assists people and organizations in uncovering life purpose and action plan, understanding and easing transitions, alleviating burnout, and finding accurate answers to pressing questions.
• TRANSPARENCY: SEEING THROUGH TO OUR EXPANDED HUMAN CAPACITY(Beyond Words/Atria/Simon
& Schuster, October 2017)
• LEAP OF PERCEPTION: THE TRANSFORMING POWER OF YOUR ATTENTION (Beyond Words/Atria/Simon
& Schuster 2013)
• FREQUENCY: THE POWER OF PERSONAL VIBRATION (Beyond Words/Atria/Simon
& Schuster 2009)
• THE INTUITIVE WAY: THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO INCREASING YOUR AWARENESS (Beyond Words 1997; second edition Council Oak Books 2005; 3rd edition
Beyond Words/Simon & Schuster 2009)
• DREAM DICTIONARY FOR DUMMIES (Wiley 2008)
• DREAMS FOR DUMMIES (Wiley 2000) out of print, see eBook version
• THE PRESENT MOMENT: A DAYBOOK OF CLARITY AND INTUITION (McGraw
Hill 2000) out of print, see eBook version
• BITS & PIECES 3: Thoughts on Coming Trends in Education, Politics, Business, and World Events eBook (2015)
• BITS & PIECES 2: Thoughts on the Feminine, the Flow, Presence, and Becoming the World eBook (2014)
• BITS & PIECES 1: Thoughts on Emotion, Ending Struggle,
and Living with the "Big Dark Hidden" eBook (2014)
• BE THE DREAMER NOT THE DREAM: A GUIDE TO 24-HOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, eBook (2014)
• THE PRESENT MOMENT: A DAYBOOK OF CLARITY AND INTUITION (2014)
Penney contributed to and is featured in other books, including:
• BREAKING THROUGH: GETTING PAST THE STUCK POINTS by Barbara Stanny
(Powerful Woman Press 2006)
• RETURN OF THE REVOLUTIONARIES by Walter Semkiw, MD (Hampton
• The PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE and WHEN LIFE CHANGES, OR YOU WISH
IT WOULD by Carol Adrienne (William Morrow 1998 and 2002)
• THE CELESTINE PROPHECY EXPERIENTIAL GUIDE and THE TENTH INSIGHT
EXPERIENTIAL GUIDE, by James Redfield and Carol Adrienne (1996 Warner
• OPENING THE INNER EYE and INTUITING THE FUTURE by Dr. William
Kautz (iUniverse 2003, HarperCollins 1989, 1987)
• THE FOURTH WAVE: BUSINESS IN THE 21ST CENTURY by Herman Maynard
and Sue Mehrtens (Berrett-Koehler 1996)
• CREATIVE WORK: THE CONSTRUCTIVE ROLE OF BUSINESS IN TRANSFORMING
SOCIETY by Willis Harman and John Hormann (Knowledge Systems 1990)
Penney has also been featured in such magazines as OMNI, Woman's Day,
First, Cosmopolitan, Good Housekeeping, New Age, and Intuition. Penney's
work has been used as part of the curriculum at Coach U, The Coaches
Training Institute, Holos University, the Spiritual Psychology program
at University of Santa Monica, and the University of Johannesburg Graduate
program in Business Leadership.
As a former corporate art director and designer (Atlantic Richfield
and American Hospital Supply Corp), Penney is well-versed in graphic
design, copywriting, tech writing, editing, advertising, and promotion.
She is able to communicate articulately from both sides of the brain,
and is known for her down-to-earth ability to solve problems creatively.
For many years Penney was business manager for, and copresenter with,
trance medium Kevin Ryerson, who gained wide popularity through his
connection with Shirley MacLaine.
Her schooling was completed at the University of Cincinnati School of Design, Architecture, and Art, The New
School and Columbia University in New York City, and Disney's California
Institute of the Arts near Los Angeles in an experimental program called Social Design—an early foray into what is now known as "design thinking."
Since her schooling in art and
design, she has studied continuously in the areas of psychology, East-West
philosophy, world religions, expanded perception, meditation, personality
typing, astrology and numerology, and personal growth, both from books
and gifted individuals. She is a talented photographer and poet,
and designs and maintains her own website. She makes her home in Ormond Beach, FL.