Penney Peirce Is Available for. . .
• Private In-Depth Intuitive Consultations, which can address both personal and business issues. Penney can just as easily look intuitively at a person, process, trend, product, group dynamic, or organization. The consultation can also be used for tutoring, inner journeying to find personal vision, dream analysis, and research purposes. Numerology readings are particularly useful for helping to facilitate career changes, dates for marriage or moving, enlightened parenting, and improved family or team dynamics.
• Ongoing Intuitive Coaching & Spiritual Direction. Clients integrate intuitive processes and perception into everyday life, over time, to make more balanced, comprehensive decisions. They learn to release old thought and behavior habits that are interfering with inspired self-expression and productivity. This process works equally well for personal or business success, and for pure spiritual direction—for those dedicated to a focused spiritual path, or dealing with religious quandries.
• On-Retainer Intuitive Consulting. For businesses or entrepreneurs who want private consultations for themselves, their employees, and/or clients; with 12/7 on-call availability for guidance, problem-solving and decision-making assistance, imagination and innovation coaching, intuitive strategy sessions, intuitive meeting facilitation, and specialized awareness-expansion trainings for employees. A period of intensive, sustained focus on expanded awareness can transform an organization.
• Flash Problem-Solving Sessions. When you have a problem that requires new perspective, different energy or a shot in the arm, a solution that includes body, emotion, mind, and spirit—Penney can jump into it with you and help elicit the most natural outcome. She can quickly help you arrive at the deeper pros and cons of any option.
• Conferences, Lectures, Trainings, Workshops, and Retreats, which can be customized to meet your groups' needs. She is willing to travel anywhere in the world. She is willing to collaborate and cocreate with other trainers in a team situation.
• Radio, Television, and Print Interviews. Penney is an experienced, knowledgeable, stimulating, and easy-to-understand guest who communicates articulately about a wide range of topics.
• Reviewing Books. As an expert in her field, Penney is happy to write book endorsements, reviews, and forewords.
• Writing, Editing, and Document-Formating Assignments, as time permits, such as articles for magazines, journals, newsletters, and online columns, as well as anecdotes for books by other authors, or even coauthoring books.
• Evaluating Marketing Materials, Book Concepts & Packaging, as time permits. Using her expertise as an intuitive combined with her skills as a graphic designer, corporate art director, and copywriter, Penney can study your identification package, brochures, copywriting, and website, giving useful suggestions for improving clarity and effectiveness. Penney has experience with branding and naming as well.
The Offical Bio